14 Churches to Visit (Online)
You can go as far as Palawan and Batanes :)
Just because we are on an enhanced community quarantine doesn't mean we won't be able to live up to our Holy Week tradition. Thanks to the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of the Philippines! CBCP offers a tool for Catholics to connect with their faith and continue their way of the cross through a Virtual Visita Iglesia.
Here are 14 churches you can visit in 360° Visual reality:
1. San Agustin Church
2. St. Joseph the Work (Angry Christ) Chapel - Victorias City, Negros Occidental
3. San Agustin of Hippo Church - Bacong, Negros Oriental
4. St. Augustine Parish Church - Bantay, Ilocos Sur
5. Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Parish (Barasoain Church) - Malolos, Bulacan
6. St. Catherine of Alexandria Church - Carcar, Cebu
7. St. Michael the Archangel Church - Jagna, Bohol
8.St. Michael the Archangel Parish - Laoang, Northern Samar
9. San Carlos Borromeo Church - Mahatao, Batanes
10. San Gregorio Magno Parish - Majayjay, Laguna
11.San Bartolome Apostol Parish - Nagcarlan, Laguna
12. St. James the Apostle Parish - Paete, Laguna
13. Fort Sta. Isabel Chapel - Taytay, Palawan
14. Minor Basilica of St. Martin of Tours - Taal, Batangas
Try out the virtual tour with your family. Looking for more? You can always try google maps and just type the name of the church you wanna visit. These churches are truly a feast for the eyes and soul.
Have a Blessed Holy Week!